Expiry Date / Warranty
Accu-chek Guide Standard Kit With Test Strips 50s And Fastclix 24s
Accu-chek Guide Standard Kit is a cleverly designed wireless blood glucose system.
Wireless connection to your compatible smartphone keeps your important information in the palm of your hand, eliminating the need for a paper diary. Along with proven accuracy1, features like the spill-resistant vial, wide test strip dosing area, strip port light and strip ejector button can help make every day blood glucose monitoring easier.2
– Proven accuracy that exceeds current ISO 15197:20131
– No more “strip confetti”—the spill resistant vial helps you remove one strip at a time
– Wide test strip dosing area —apply a small drop of blood anywhere along the wide yellow edge
– Receive glucose readings in less than 4 seconds
– Monitor in all light conditions, thanks to a bright, backlit display and a strip port light
– Eject used test strips from the meter with the push of a button
– Enjoy virtually pain-free2 lancing with the included Accu-Chek FastClix lancing device
– Have the option of transmitting results to the Accu-Chek Connect App on your compatible smartphone using wireless technology.
FAD glucose dehydrogenase (GDH)
720 blood glucose results and 32 control tests results with time and date
0 to 3,094 m (0 to 10,150 ft.)
Capillary, venous, arterial, and neonate
Capillary fill function
Test strip stability:
Test strips remain stable up to expiry date printed on test strip vial, even after opening (test strip container must be closed tightly after each test strip is removed)
Bluetooth (with mobile devices)
Micro USB cable (with computer)
1. Accu-Chek Guide Test Strip Package Insert 2016.
2. Harvey, C., et al., J Diabetes Sci Technol 2016 10(5):1136-