Good Bye Fever For Children patch provides instant cooling effect to soothe fever and heat. It is ready to use when your baby or children needs to reduce his/her body temperature or fever symptoms.
It gently adheres to the skin and not easily displaced even if the baby or children moves or turns around.
The size of the cooling patch fits perfectly on your baby’s and child’s forehead and provide long lasting cooling effect up to 8 hours relieve.
Good Bye Fever hassle-free and user friendly packing keeps all your cooling patch fresh with a convenient individual packing.
Features of Instant Cool Children
- Cooling lasts up to 10 hours.
- Strong adhesive power.
- Gentle to the skin.
- Safe to use with medications.
Instruction of Instant Cool Children
Firstly, peel off the transparent film and apply the adhesive surface to the affected area. Then, to enhance the cooling effect. After that, place the sheets in a refrigerator before use. Lastly, do not place the sheets in freezer.
Cations of Instant Cool Children
- Do not use on the eyes, around the eyes, mucous membranes or skin affected by eczema, rash or wound.
- Stop use and consult your doctor if rashes, redness, itching or irritation occurs. For sensitive skin, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
- This sheet is to be used under parental supervision when using on child while being careful that the child does not place the sheet in the mouth or cover the mouth or nose with the sheet.
- When perspiring, or when a powder or similar material has been applied to the skin, this may prevent the sheet from adhering tightly to the skin.
- Wipe off the skin before applying the sheet.
- The cooling effect of this sheet decreases gradually, after opening the package. Use the sheet promptly after opening.
- Use the sheets once only, for efficacy, adhesiveness and hygiene
Storage Conditions of Instant Cool Children
Keep unused sheets in the pouch, with the open end folded twice along the solid lines. Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight. Keep out reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a doctor right away.