Himaya Premium Hijab 3 Ply Medical Retro Slate Face Mask 50s is made of premium medical grade melt-blown Filter Fabric for Better Breathability, comfort and reducing irritation. With BFE (bacterial filtration efficiency) >98% and PFE ( particle filtration efficiency) >98%, which is used to block live bacterial (viable particles) from 1 to 5 microns and micro particles (nonviable particles) from 0.1 micron to 1 micron. It has ultra-gentle headloops for comfort even with long wear.
Features of Retro Slate Mask
Extra Protection Against Smog , Bacteria , Droplet , Pollen .
**Extra Soft For Sensitive Skin .
No-Graphene-coated Medical Face Mask
This medical face masks are graphene free. In fact that the supplied are highly medical grade with compliance to all necessary Malaysia’s Medical Devise Authority (MDA) regulatory.*
Product Usage of Retro Slate Mask
- First, cover your mouth, nose and chin with the bottom-facing folds facing outwards.
- Next, you need to pinch the metal edge of the mask so it follows the contour of your nose bridge.
- Then, place the bottom headloop above your ears and the top headloop under your ears.
- Lastly, remove a used mask by holding only the headloops.
Product Concern of Retro Slate Mask
- Make sure that it is used within the validity period.
- Do not use if the inner plastic packaging is damage.
- It is disposable and is recommend to change every 4 hours.
Storage of Retro Slate Mask
Recommend to store in a dry, ventilated environment with a temperature of -5°C to 50°C and a maximum relative humidity of less than 85%.