9.2(L) x 6.1(W) x 13(H)
Medisana Pulse Oximeter Pm100
Medisana Pulse Oximeter Pm100 measures blood oxygen saturation levels and heart rate reliably and accurately. Both of these readings can be viewed on the well-readable OLED display in four different views as a bar graph or in wave form. The pulse oximeter PM 100 is a practical everyday companion not only at home, but also on trips, thanks to its convenient “one-touch” operation.
The Pulse Oximeter PM 100 is a portable non-invasive device intended for spot-checking of oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2) and pulse rate of adult and pediatric patients. It is not suitable for continuous monitoring.
How To Use Medisana Pulse Oximeter Pm100
Firstly, Open the finger opening by pressing the left upper and lower parts of the device together. Afterward place the finger as far as possible into the opening on the right side of the device and release the upper and lower parts. Press the ‘Start’ button. Lastly, Keep the finger resp and whole body still for the reading.
Safety Information of using Medisana Pulse Oximeter Pm100
- Pulse oximeters are sensitive to motion artefacts. Therefore keep hands still while taking a reading.
- Pulse Oximeters require sufficient blood flow to obtain proper readings. If your hands are cold or you have
poor circulation, warm your hands by rubbing them together or use another method before attempting
to obtain a reading. A tourniquet, blood pressure cuff or other blood flow hindrances may also result in
- Fingernail polish or acrylic nails obstruct the light transmission and may also result in inaccurate readings.
- Your finger and the pulse oximeter must be clean for proper reading.
- If a reading is different to obtain, switch to another finger or to the other hand.
Click here to learn more about Oxygen Concentrator, Oxygen Tank and Pulse Oximeter.