Application – Provide relief from the stuffed-up feeling associated with catarrah, cold or influenza – Relieve dizziness and headache
– Temporarily relieve muscular pain
– Good for travel and motion sickness
– Stop itching resulted from insect and mosquito bite
– Refreshing Direction For External Application Only
– Apply 2 to 3 drops on affected area, massage gently. If necessary, repeat the process every two hours. Can be inhaled when needed. Best way to inhale is to place 2 to 3 drops onto a handkerchief or tissue and inhale deeply.
Caution and Warning For external use only. If rash occurs, discontinue use immediately. If symptom persists or redness is present, consult a physician immediately. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eye with cold water. Do not use on infants and during pregnancy. Avoid use of product containing methyl salicylate on children infected by flu, chicken pox or having a fever. Consult Chinese medicine practitioner or doctor before use if allergic to salicylic acid. Store at 30 degree Celsius or below. (Keep out of reach of children)
Hoe Hin White Flower Embrocation, commonly known as Pak Fah Yeow, is a blend of several essential oils including eucalyptus oil and lavender oil, methyl salicylate and menthol. Most ingredients containing natural elements are imported from France, China and Australia, and purchased in compliance with the specifications set forth in British Pharmacopoeia or Chinese Pharmacopoeia.
– Methyl Salicylate
– Eucalyptus Oil – Lavender Oil
– Racemic Camphor Product Detail – 10ml / unit Price are per unit (1 bottle) Made in Hong Kong Approved by Drug Control Authority, Ministry of Health Malaysia (MOH).
X -MOH Guideline
A – Controlled medicines
X – Over the counter medicines (OTC)
T – Traditional medicines
N – Supplements