70(L) x 27(W) x 72(H)
Expiry Date / Warranty
1 Year on Frame
Suitable for user who unable to self propel
Suitable for Traveling purpose
Moven Travel Wheelchair would be the choice if you are looking to buy wheelchair for your loved one. In fact, it is a Germany-designed brand that has many benefits to the user. Hence, it aims to make daily activities faster, simpler and eventually a lot more fun.
1. Buy-Back Value.
2. 12 Months Warranty.
3. Able to exchange within 7 days for any manufacturing defects.
4. Free Maintenance / Wheelchair Saloon (must send to outlet).
Moven Travel Wheelchair enable user to travel everywhere needed. It can support up to 100kg. Besides, they can conveniently folded with its lightweight steel frame. In addition, it can be kept in a compact compartment within the vehicle. By having this, it makes transportation quick and simple as well as easy storage.
Moven Travel Wheelchair can support up to 100kg. With its loop hand brake and non-slip grip handle provides higher stability and increase user safety. Furthermore, user can sit comfortably with breathable cushion with foam. Compact size and space-saving design suitable for travel with 8″ PU rear wheel. Moreover, it has aluminium frame and foot pedal.
- Daily Use
Warranty is applicable for 1 year on the frame. All other components which considered wear and tear is not covered under warranty. Click here to register warranty or scan this QR
About Moven Wheelchair
Moven is a medical supplies for offering wheelchair users and attendants with numerous advantages. Moreover, it helps to make daily activities faster, simple and eventually a lot more fun. It is lightweight and can easily keep inside the car. In conclusion, choose Moven Travel Wheelchair as your choice.
For other Moven Wheelchairs, can click here.
Basic Models of Wheelchair
- Reclining wheelchair
- Travel wheelchair for Travelling
- Lightweight wheelchair
- Detachable wheelchair
- Electric wheelchair
- Heavy Duty wheelchair
5 Questions to ask before buying a wheelchair
- Firstly, is the user’s body weight more than 100kg
- Secondly, is the patient unable to maintain body balance while sitting still? (eg. stroke, paralysis, parkinson, etc)?
- Thirdly, do you have difficulty transferring the user into & out of the bed or car?
- Are you using it for travel purpose?
- Lastly, are you going to self-propel for a long distance?