Nestle Nutren Diabetik is a nutritionally balanced, complete diet for the dietary management of people with diabetes or hyperglycemia. It can be used for both oral and tube feeding.
Why should I choose Nestle Nutren Diabetik?
- Complete and balanced nutrition
- Each serving delivers 11.3g of protein, 4.79g of fibre and 253 kcal energy
- Low glycemic index of 28
- Low osmolality of 250 mOsm/kg water
- Rich in fibre (100% soluble)
- Contains 50% high quality whey protein
- More than 60% of fat composition is Monounsaturated fatty acid which has valuable health benefits
- Lactose, sucrose and fructose free
- Vanilla flavour
- Suitable for oral or tube feeding patients
- Dietary management of diabetes mellitus type I and II
- Stress induced hyperglycemia
- Gestational diabetes mellitus ( GDM)
- Meal replacement
- Impaired glucose tolerance
How to use:
For 1 standard serving of Nestle Nutren Diabetik, pour 190ml of warm/cold water into a glass, gradually add 7 level scoops (55g) of Nestle Nutren Diabetik powder while stirring and mix until dissolved.
List of ingredients:
Tapioca dextrin, high oleic sunflower oil, whey protein, potassium caseinate, low erucic rapeseed oil, potato starch, acacia gum, pea fibre, inulin, sodium citrate, soya lecithin, vanilla flavour, potassium phosphate, magnesium chloride, choline bitartrate, calcium chloride, calcium carbonate, sodium ascorbate, potassium acesulfam, taurine, L-carnitine, nicotinamide, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, calcium-D-pantothenate, manganese sulphate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, copper sulphate, retinyl acetate, thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid, D-biotin, chloecalciferol, chromium chloride, sodium molybdate, potassium iodide, sodium selenate, phylloquinone, cyanocobalamin.
FAQ: Halal certified
Looking for sweetener to replace your white sugar? We recommend Sugaroff Sucralose Drop.