Suitable for 40s-60s working adults, diagnosed as hypertensive patients and start using medication as treatment
Buy 1 Free 1 Omron Adapter during 23-27 Sept 2021.
Omron Blood Pressure Monitor HEM-7156-L
Omron Blood Pressure Monitor HEM7156-L,is a trusted Brand from Japan with over 45 years experience. And they have the Intellisense® Technology, it can automatically personalise the cuff inflation just for you to ensure fast, accurate and more comfortable measurements.
Why Choose Blood Pressure Monitor?
- All Product are Clinically Validated
- Intellisense® Technology for Comfort & Accuracy
- Trusted Brand from Japan with Over 45-Years Experience
Specification for this Blood Pressure Monitor HEM-7156-L ,with have 8 Featured
- 360° Accuracy IntelliWrap™ Cuff –ensure accuracy regardless of cuff position.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection -An irregular heartbeat is a heartbeat rhythm that varies by more than 25% from the average heartbeat rhythm detected while the unit is measuring blood pressure.
- Hypertension Indicator
- Cuff Wrapping Guide -Guides user to the right cuff wrap by indicating “OK” to ensure an accurate and reliable blood pressure measurement
- Enhanced IntelliSense Technology
- Average for last 3 readings within 10 minutes
- Body Movement Detection
- Stores 60 Measurements in Memory with date and time
3 Key Benefit of the IntelliWrap Cuff
- Accurate – 360° accuracy with Intelliwarp cuff
- Comfortable – Pre-formed cylindrocal cuff fits snugly around upper arm,for all arm sizes betwwen 22-42 cm.
- Intuitive – Easily wearable with Just one hand
Common Mistakes When Wearing Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff
- Wrapping the cuff too tighly around your upper arm
- Misalignment of the cuff VS brachial artely
- Wearing the cuff upside down
- When you take measurement on the right arm,the air tube should be at the side of your elbow . Be careful not to rest your arm on the air tube
- Blood Pressure may differ between the right and left arm,and may result in a differencent measurements value.Alway use same arm for measurement.If Value the value between both arm differ substantially,check physician on which arm use for measurements.
- when using an optional AC adapter,make sure not to place your monitor in location where is it difficult to plug and unplug the Ac adapter.
- To stop measurement, press the [Start/Stop] buttton while taking measurement.