Expiry Date / Warranty
SILBAC Thermal Fogger Disinfectant Liquid
SILBAC Thermal Fogger Disinfectant is formulated to kill 99% of virus and bacteria as disinfectant cleaner on porous and non-porous surfaces so you can clean less and do more.
Must use with Fogging Disinfectant Machine
Fogging disinfectant machine could be switch on by remote control, and it is environmentally user friendly to fog at anywhere to eliminate Virus,Bacteria, Yeast and Mould up to 99.%.
Thermal fogging can distribute active substances uniformly even in inaccessible places, without leaving undesirable residues. In addition, fogging can be an economical solution for treating large spaces like factories with a minimum quantity of active substance, meaning less operational work, quicker completion, and lower environmental residues.
Direction to use to use SILBAC
1. Unplug or switch OFF the Fogging Machine.
2. Open the lid and pour SILBAC inside carefully.
3. Always make sure the container has enough SILBAC before turning the Fogging Machine ON.
4. Set the switch ON.
5. When fully heated, the nozzle of the Fogging Machine will spray fog.
6. Set the switch OFF when you want to stop fogging.
7. Turn OFF the fogger or machine before refilling SILBAC Thermal Fogger Disinfectant Liquid.
Caution: Before using Fogging Disinfectant Machine, please make sure to read the instruction in the User Manual carefully and always follow all the safety precautions. Always use proper Personal Protective Equipment during fogging.
Ingredient / Content
Nano Silver, Nano Alpha-10 Surfactant, Citric Acid, BAC Surfactant, Reactive Oxygen Species, Glycerin and Reverse Osmosis Water.
How To Use
Store SILBAC Thermal Fogger Disinfectant in area which is not exposed directly to sunlight.