1. High-strength oral glutathione formula that lightens the skin colour
2. Contains NAC which is more stable than L-cysteine for being a glutathione precursor
3. Vegetal source of astaxanthin which is known as the ‘king of carotenoids’
4. Fortified with alpha lipoic acid, the universal antioxidant that protects against cell damage in a variety of conditions
5. Counteracts the 7 damaging effects of sun exposure and the accelerated signs of aging
6. Lightens pigmentation
7. VitaHealth Asta-Glutathione Plus is a combination of L-glutathione, N-acetyl-L-cysteine, astaxanthin and three other nutrients.
8. L-glutathione is synthesized in the body, but its concentrations decline with age.
9. Directions: Adult – 1 capsule to be taken twice daily with meals or as recommended by a doctor or pharmacist.