Expiry Date / Warranty
Vitahealth Primolin Gold EPO 1300mg is formulated with high-strength evening primrose oil (EPO), providing a natural source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) to help regulate hormonal balance in women.
Why should I choose Vitahealth Primolin Gold EPO 1300mg?
Fluctuating hormone levels can severely interfere with women’s daily lives.
Common symptoms associated with PMS and menopause such as mood swings, breast tenderness and skin changes, are triggered by these hormonal imbalances.
Vitahealth Primolin Gold EPO helps regulate hormonal balance in women.
- High-strength (1300mg) evening primrose oil
- Provides gamma-linolenic acid (GLA)
- Cold-pressed to preserve nutritional values
- Once-a-day dose
How does it help?
- Regulates menstrual cycle
- Improves PMS symptoms
- Alleviates menopausal symptoms
- Evening primrose oil (EPO) is derived from the seeds of evening primrose plant, a rich natural source of GLA which has been used for centuries to support the health of women.
- EPO has been traditionally used to support hormonal balance in women, particularly during PMS and menopause.
- EPO relieves inflammation and soothes dry and itchy skin.
Women with menopausal symptoms
Each softgel contains:
Evening Primrose Oil
providing gamma-linolenic acid 130mg
Adults – Take 1-3 softgels, once daily, after a meal or as recommended by a doctor or pharmacist.