Citrex Flexo is a revolutionary joint supplement drink that addresses a full spectrum of joint health support. It contains not just the essential ingredients of Glucosamine and Chondroitin but also Hyaluronic Acid and Type 2 Collagen, which helps to improve elasticity of joint cartilage.
It is suitable for senior citizens and consumers aged 12 years old and above who are looking for a natural health supplement to help improve joint health (eg: joint pain, joint stiffness, early osteoarthritis symptoms, regular wear-and-tear from activity, etc).
Types of Active Ingredients
Cartilage, glucosamine, hyaluronic acid & type ll collagen.
- Chondroitin – One of the building blocks of cartilage, might slow the breakdown of natural chondroitin existing in the joint (chondroitin metabolism). It stimulates the production of cartilage and hyaluronic acid, an important component of joint fluid.
- Glucosamine – It is in the fluid that is around joints. It is used by the body to produce a variety of other chemicals that are involved in building tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and the thick fluid that surrounds joints.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Hyaluronic acid is a substance that is naturally present in the human body. It is found in the highest concentrations in fluids in the eyes and joints. Hyaluronic acid works by acting as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other tissues. In addition, it might affect the way the body responds to injury.
- Type ll Collagen – protein that is part of cartilage, bone, and other tissues. It can cause the body to produce substances that fight pain and swelling.
How To Use
- Mix 1 sachet of Citrex Flexo (20g) with 200ml of room temperature water.
- Stir well and consume immediately.
- Take once a day before breakfast or bedtime on empty stomach.