People requiring closer monitoring, especially individuals with risk factors for high blood pressure and/or conditions related to high blood pressure.
Yuwell Blood Pressure Monitor YE670D
- Large LED Lit Display allows visibility of blood pressure reading at varies lighting condition
- 1 button press to start measurement reduce the operation hassle, save time & allow for quick effective operation
- Cuff wrapping detection & movement detection using high precision oscillation technology to assist you with correct measuring posture
- The monitor can store up to 60 records automatically (including time, date, blood pressure & pulse rate) for consistent management of blood pressure reading
- Comes with voice feature that will speak out the blood pressure & heartbeat readings which is extremely user friendly for old people who might have eyesight problem in reading from the display
- One size fits all cuff diameter: Easy to attach the cuff around your arms without any assistance as the width of bp cuff ranges from 22 to 45cm, now you can measure anytime without much hassle
- Uses Ultra Quiet pump design operation which is suitable to use under any circumstances whether you’re in office or home, so your measurement can be done in total privacy
- Low power consumption, can use up to 300 times for batteries operation
- Comes with electric charger adaptor but you can operate the blood pressure monitor just by using batteries, extremely portable to carry around at your disposal with convenient pouch bag
Product Specification of Yuwell Blood Pressure Monitor:
- Large-scale LCD
- 22~45cm testing cuff
- Integrated air plug design
- Cuff wrapping detection
- IHB indication
- Body movement detection
- 60 groups of memory
- Average value display of three times measurement
How To Use Yuwell Blood Pressure Monitor
- First, sit down and rest for 5 minutes before measurement.
- Second, turn on the Blood Pressure Machine.
- Then, make sure your arm is placed nicely.
- After that, put on the cuff on your upper left arm.
- Next, adjust the cuff but not too tight or too loose.
- Now, press the start button.
- Then, sit quietly before and during monitoring process. However, both feet must be uncrossed on floor with arm relax and back straight.
- Lastly, record your BP Reading.
- Repeat 2 to 3 readings to get an average result.
- When you take measurement on the right arm, the air tube should be at the side of your elbow. In conclusion, be careful not to rest your arm on the air tube
- Blood Pressure may differ between the right and left arm and may result in a difference measurements value. So always use same arm for measurement. However, If Value the value between both arms differs substantially, check physician on which arm use for measurements.
- when using an optional AC adapter, make sure not to place your monitor in location where is it difficult to plug and unplug the Ac adapter.
- To stop measurement, press the [Start/Stop] button while taking measurement.
Battery Handling and Usage
- Disposal of used batteries should be carried out in accordance with local regulation.
- The supplied batteries may have a shorter life span than new batteries
- Only Use 4AA Alkalines or manganese batteries with this monitor.
- Do Not used others types of batteries.
- Do Not Use difference brands of batteries together
Click here to learn more about Blood Pressure Monitor.