Expiry Date / Warranty
Blackmores EPO is the rich natural source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and linoleic acid (LA).
These are the important omega-6 fatty acids can only be produced in the body in small amounts and must largely be obtained from the diet. This supplement is beneficial for the health and wellbeing of women.
Why should I take Evening Primrose oil (EPO)?
- Evening primrose oil (EPO) is a source of the omega-6 essential fatty acids gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and linoleic acid (LA)
- Lifestyle factors such as excess saturated fats in the diet, ongoing high stress levels, alcohol consumption, and smoking may all affect GLA metabolism, leading to the need for dietary supplementation.
- Provides omega-6 essential fatty acids which provide anti-inflammatory support
- Provides support for skin health and hydration. Conditions that involve inflammation, such as eczema, may benefit from supplementation with omega-6 essential fatty acids.
- Low levels of GLA have been found in women with premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Supplementing with EPO may help with the symptoms of PMS (Premenstrual symptoms).
Why Blackmores EPO?
Blackmores sources use only the best oils that are cold pressed and rigorously testing for quality and highly purified. It helps in maintaining skin health through supporting skin hydration,
Active Ingredients (Per Capsule):
Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) 1000mg providing:
Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) 100 Mg, Linoleic Acid (LA) 650mg
How to use:
Adults – Take 1 to 3 capsules a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
For health maintenance, take 1 capsule 3 times daily with food for 12 weeks, then dosage can be reduced to 1 capsule twice daily.
Certified Halal By AFIC.