8(L) x 7(W) x 12.1(H)
Expiry Date / Warranty
Suitable for 18 years and above
GKB An Zhong San is a combo of 7 herbs formula that has been started prescribed by doctor since Song’s Dynasty. It is traditionally use to relief stomachache, flatulence, mild vomiting and indigestion.
3 Main Actions for Gastroprotective & Relief Flatulence
- Inhibit Gastric Acid
- Relief Gastric related pain
- Improve the gastric mucin production
Suitable for people who suffered from:
- Bloating/ Flatulence – “Wind” in the stomach
- Nausea/Indigestion – Feel nausea if slightly overeat, indigestion and/ or no appetite
- Gastritis – Stomach Spasm/ Pain
It can be used together with Proton Pump Inhibitor (PPI, gastric) treatment or as the post treatment for Gastro related disease:
- Peptic Ulcer
- Gastric Ulcer
- Duodenal Ulcer
- H.Pylori infection
Recommended Dosage of GKB An Zhong San
- Mild Symptoms – Start with 2 tablets, 2 times a day
- Moderate Symptoms – Start with 2 tablets, 3 times a day
- Chronic Gastro related symptoms – Start with 2 tablets, 3 times a day. Then increase to 3 tablets, 3 times a day
Note: Please avoid taking this traditional medicine if you are having fever or sore throat. You might feel heatiness as it contains Ginger component.
Good to take together with GKB G-Pro (probiotics).
This product also featured on Astro TV online shopping channel.