6.5(L) x 4.8(W) x 11.5(H)
Expiry Date / Warranty
Suitable for 12 years old and above
Free 1 EveryMorning Happy Crunch (100g) with Purchase of Mapleland range above RM50. (Promo valid from 15th till 21st Sep 2021)
Mapleland Omega 3 Fish Oil is a natural source of marine omega-3 essential fatty acids. It consists of EPA and DHA for general well-being. Therefore, it is the way to stay healthy with notable quality and value.
Are you getting enough Omega 3 from fish on weekly basis?
But not all fish and seafood contain omega 3!
Choose Beneficial Mapleland Omega 3
- Firstly, it contains 180mg EPA and 120mg DHA
- Molecularly distillation removes impurities and contaminants, providing high levels of purity and stability
- Then, it is sourced from anchovies, one of the deep-sea small fish which is rich in omega-3 fatty acids
- 100% product from Canada
Mapleland Omega 3 Fish Oil guarantees that:
- Omega 3 concentration as every softgel contains 180mg of EPA + 120mg of DHA
- Trusted formulation because Omega 3 fish oil is one of the most studied health supplement around the world
- Quality source with extracted, purified and molecularly distilled from deep sea fish
Other related products: Mapleland Colostrum 500mg 60s
For more updates, please visit Mapleland Facebook page.
Eating Fish May Help Keep You Healthy Into Old Age; Benefits Of Fish
According to the study published in the journal BMJ, certain fats found in seafood may help keep you healthy for years to come. Higher levels of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids- healthy fats found in foods like fish, nuts, leafy greens and vegetable and flaxseed oils- were associated with a greater chance of healthy ageing.
Besides that, fish oil found in seafood seemed to have the strongest effect, as per the research. The researchers focused specifically on healthy ageing. This means living into old age without chronic conditions like heart disease, dementia, and cancer, or dying after age 65 years without any of these conditions. As per the researchers, people nowadays are living longer, but they are not necessarily in good health.