6(L) x 6(W) x 11(H)
Expiry Date / Warranty
28 February, 2022
Children 2 years & above
Nature’s Way Kids A+ Multivitamin+Vegies Gummies 60s
Nature’s Way Multivitamin + Veggies gummies contains 8 types of vitamin and 5 types of veggies. A great tasting berry flavour soft gummies. Bursting with flavour and goodness.
Kids need a complete-balanced nutrition to grow and prevent illness. But food today may not be sufficient in nutrition due to commercial growing techniques. Hence, supplements have become a necessity and not a luxury for your kids.
Nature’s Way Multivitamin + Veggies gummies incorporating into a healthy and balanced eating plan you can help boost your child’s vitamin intake to support healthy growth and healthy development.
Therefore, Nature’s Way Multivitamin + Veggies gummies promotes Growth & Prevent Sickness During Kids’ Vital Years. Now you can be assured your kids are protected against nutrient deficiency that may prevent them from reaching their full growth potential.
Benefits of key nutrients in Nature’s Way Multivitamin + Veggies:
- Protect against nutrient deficiency.
- Promote full potential growth in kids.
- Prevent on-set of diseases and illnesses due to nutrient deficiency.
- Promote healthier kids with less sickness.
- Benefits of various nutrients in each gummy
- Vitamin A is essential for the functioning of the eye
- Vitamin B12 is needed for red blood cell production
- Vitamin C contribute to the absorption of iron from food
- Vitamin D helps the body utilize Calcium and Phosphorus
- Vitamin E protects the fat in body tissues from oxidation
- With Veggies (Artichoke flower, Carrot, Beetroot, Spinach) contains phytonutrients
Features of Nature’s Way Multivitamin + Veggies:
- Each gummy contains 8 types of vitamin and 5 types of veggies to promote a nutritionally balanced diet.
- Delicious berries flavored gummy that kids love to eat.
- No. 1 Best-selling Gummy brand from Australia.
- Affordable, convenient, and time-saving solution for daily use.
Ingredient / Content
8 types of vitamin and 5 types of veggies
Suitable for a halal diet
How To Use
Children 2-3 years: Chew (do not swallow whole) 1 pastille per day with meals, or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Children 4+ years: Chew (do not swallow whole) 2 pastilles a day with meals, or as advised by your healthcare professional.