5.9(L) x 3.6(W) x 12.6(H)
Expiry Date / Warranty
Suitable for newborn and babies
Naturland Baby Bottom Cream is for your little ones as a prevention of nappy rash.
Moreover, it contains natural essential oils that moisturizes, soothes and protects baby’s skin. Above all, it prevents irritation by creating a protective and soothing layer between skin and wet nappies. Moreover, it absorbs dampness and application is recommended after a bath.
What is Nappy Rash?
Nappy rash is a common form of inflamed skin (dermatitis) that appears as a patchwork of bright red skin on your baby’s bottom. Diaper rash is often related to wet or infrequently changed diapers, skin sensitivity, and chafing.
Tips to Avoid Nappy Rash
- Change wet or dirty nappies as soon as possible.
- Clean the whole nappy area gently but thoroughly, wiping from front to back. Use water or fragrance-free and alcohol-free baby wipes.
- Bath your baby daily – but avoid bathing them more than twice a day as that may dry out their skin.
- Dry your baby gently after washing them – avoid vigorous rubbing.
- Lie your baby on a towel and leave their nappy off for as long and as often as you can to let fresh air get to their skin.
- Do not use talcum powder as it contains ingredients that could irritate your baby’s skin.
- Make sure your baby’s nappy fits properly. If it is too tight then it can irritate the skin and if it is too loose, then the nappy will not be able to soak up pee properly.
3 Main Remains to Choose Naturland Baby Bottom Cream
- Firstly, it provides protection barrier on baby’s skin
- Secondly, it provides effective moisturizing effect
- Thirdly, it soothes and heal nappy rash
Naturland Baby Bottom Cream Made in Europe with pharmacopoeia quality
For more information, please visit Naturland Facebook page.
Good to take together with:
Ingredient / Content
Aqua, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Zinc Oxide, Lanolin, Petrolatum, Cholesterol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Alcohol, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Methylparaben
How To Use
Apply a thin layer to clean, dry skin. Can be applied several times a day as needed.