Nestle Nutren Optimum is a complete and balanced nutrition to help enhance immunity & support recovery during illness; and regain your strength.
Why should I choose Nestle Nutren Optimum?
- Contains high quality protein (50% whey) to help build and repair muscles
- Contains probiotics (Lactobacillus Paracasei) to improve gut function that supports the immune system
- Contains PREBIO1®(70% FOS and 30% Inulin) to promote good intestinal system
- Rich in Calcium and Vitamin D to help build strong bones
- Lactose and Gluten free
- Halal certified
It is scientifically developed as a complete and balanced nutritional supplement to regain strength in as early as 6 weeks.
It also helps to enhance your body natural defence and support recovery during illness.
Nestle Nutren Optimum is suitable for adults who are
- Feeling fatigue, weak
- Having a loss of appetite/ insufficient oral intake
- Having irregular meals, with a tendency to skip meals
- Recovering from surgery or illness
- Seeking Pre – & post – operative nutrition
- Picky eaters
We recommend Nestle Nutren Diabetik, the diabetic-friendly formula, which is more suitable for our diabetes friend!
Every 230ml serving of this delicious nutritional drink has 251 calories, 10 grams of high-quality protein, 550million probiotics, and 27 vitamins and minerals, including calcium and vitamin D to support bone health.
How to use:
For 1 standard serving of Nestle Nutren Optimum, pour 190ml of warm/cold water into a glass, gradually add 7 level scoops (55g) of Nestle Nutren Optimum powder while stirring and mix until dissolved.
* to maintain the probiotic activity, ensure water temperature has cooled down to 45 °C or below before adding the powder.
Nestle Nutren Optimum is a complete and balanced nutrition that’s equally ideal to be used as a mini meal (sole source of nutrition) or nutritious snack.
List of ingredients:
Maltodextrin, milk proteins (from cow’s milk), vegetable oils (sunflower, rapeseed), fibres (fructo-oligasaccharide, inulin), sucrose, minerals (calcium carbonate, magnesium chloride, potassium hydroxide, potassium phosphate, sodium hydroxide, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, manganese sulphate, copper sulphate, potassium iodide, chromium chloride, sodium selenate, sodium molybdate), acidity regulator (citric acid, phosphoric acid), emulsifier (soy lecithin), choline, vitamins (E, C, niacin, pantothenic acid, B6, B1, B2, A, folic acid, D, K, B12, biotin), probiotic (Lactobacillus paracasei), flavouring, L-Carnitine, taurine, sweetener (acesulfame-K).
Per 100g powder
Per 230 ml serving (55g powder)
Fat (35% TEI*)
of which :
monounsaturated fatty acids
polyunsaturated fatty acids
trans fatty acids
Carbohydrate (47% TEI*)
of which :
Dietary fibre (2% TEI*)
Protein (16% TEI*)
Salt (= Na (g) ×2.5)
| || || |
| || || |
L. Paracasei Probiotic