13.5(L) x 6(W) x 23(H)
Suitable for patient with Clavicle Fracture, Post-surgical support and Poor Posture.
Terms & Conditions applied.
Free Gifts are with first come first serve basis.
*Free Gifts are with while stocks lasts.
*We reserve the right to update or change the Terms at any time without prior notice.
Product Registration / Notification
Ugoku Clavicle Brace UC-007 is ideal for clavicular fractures, injuries & postural problems. Soft form padding ensures better patient compliance and improved comfort. Hook and loop closure allows easy adjustment. Figure of eight design for easy application and removal.
Who needs Ugoku Clavicle Brace?
- Suitable for patient with Clavicle Fracture
- Post-surgical support
- Poor Posture.
Features of Ugoku Clavicle Brace
- Generous felt padding provides immobilization, enhances patient comfort
- Adjustable hook and loop closure facilitates proper fit
- Suitable for adults or children
- Foam axillary pads covered with tubular jersey knit
- Bilateral underarm axillary pad cushioning to prevent excess pressure
- Effective design for support, relief and speedy calcification of the fractured clavicle bone
- Hook and loop closure for easy application and adjustment
- Soft pad in posterior region to prevent skin abrasions
How to Wear Ugoku Clavicle Brace
Firstly, Open the pile straps and thread through the buckles, then put on the brace. Secondly, Hold the ends of straps using both hand, one on each hand. Thirdly, Pull ends out to the side until brace is tights and shoulders are drawn into correct posture. Lastly, Bring the straps under the arms and attach to the front of the brace
Measure circumferences of chest
- S 78cm – 86cm
- M 84cm – 92cm
- L 90cm – 98cm
Composition of clavicle support:
- 52% Polyester
- 18% Foam
- 14% Nylon
- 12% PE
- 4% Cotton
- Hand wash Ugoku Clavicle Brace with mild soap at 30℃. Air dry away from heat and sunlight. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Do not wear Ugoku if warming or heat generating liniments or ointments have been applied.
Check Ugoku brand for more support and rehabilitation items (click here).
For more updates, can refer Ugoku Support Facebook page.