The Right Way to Rehydrate
Is drinking tones of water or isotonic drink sufficient?
- Dizziness or light-headedness
- Dry mouth, lips and eyes
- Passing small amounts of urine infrequently (less than four times a day)
- Very sunken eyes with no tears
- Mouth and Tongue very dry with little saliva
- Soft spots on head
- Weak or inactive
What food / beverage will cause excessive dehydration?
Scientifically made in accordance to the Who guideline for quick solution
Pure consumption of plain water would not be able to replace the adequate electrolytes such as sodium and potassium that are lost during perspiration. It is also not recommended to consume large amount of icy cold soft drinks or isotonic drinks for rehydration because the amount of sugar in such beverages is extremely high. The best thing about ORS Jelly is that is is safe on the little ones as young as 1 year old, senior citizens and pregnant ladies! It is the rehydration solution for EVERYONE!!!
When and who is the appropriate time to take ORS Jelly ?
- When having fever or sore throat or mouth ulcers
- When having upset tummy or diarrhea
- When trying to bring down “heat” from dehydration and high temperature
- During migraine / headache
- During morning sickness in pregnancy
- Sports person
- Persons who travel frequently
- Children who does not like consuming plain water