Buy 1 Free 5 pack of BD Ultra-Fine Pro 32g 0.23X4mm 5s
The new BD Ultra-Fine Pro 4mm Pen Needle makes injections easier from start to finish for people who inject their diabetes medication.
In fact, this latest BD pen needle includes a wide outer cover, molded ridges, and additional grips to support easy attachment. Also, this outer cover can ease the removal of the pen needle from a medication pen device, which is important to people with hand tremors.
BD Ultra-Fine™ PRO also features a short 4mm needle length
The BD Ultra-Fine ™PRO 4mm Pen Needle is included 5-Bevel Comfort. The design of a five-edged needle tip could ensure significantly less thumb force. It also designs to gently ease the needle into the skin for smoother, gentler injection.
The new pen needle also incorporates EasyFlow™ technology, can universal used with other pen.
Therefore the extra-thin wall cannula increases the flow rate of diabetes medication resulting in faster injections. This 4mm needle length is key to ensuring diabetes medication is reach the layer of your skin. Therefore it will not be injected into your muscle.
BD Ultra-Fine™ PRO is compatible with:
- Sanofi Aventis
- ClikStar, SoloStar,
- OptiPen Pro
- Byetta Pen
- HumaPen Memoir
- HumaPen Luxura
- Humalong Pen
- Humulin Pen
- Owen Mumford
- Omnican Pen
How To Use
1. Remove the protective blister tab.
2. Engage straightly and screw to the right side.
3. Remove and save the outer protective cap.
4. Remove the inner protective cap.
5. Pierce the skin and inject the insulin according to your pharmacist's instruction.
6. Replace the outer protective cap, unscrew and safety dispose of the used needle.