Expiry Date / Warranty
HIRUSCAR Silicone Pro is a unique, clinically proven scar gel formulation for scar management by maintaining moisture of the skin and helping reduce itching and discomfort associated with scar. It contains stabilized Vitamin C for lightening of scar marks and the skin-friendly ingredient like Vitamin E to support scar management. Besides that, it can be used on scars from accidents, surgeries, burns, cuts, scratches, insect bites etc. Lastly, it can be used on both new and existing scars.
Features of Scar Treatment
Hiruscar Silicone Pro indicated for moderate to severe scar conditions (such as ceasarean scars, surgical scars, accident scars and burn scars). After that, it helps to soften raised scar and lighten redness of scar marks, reduces itchiness & discomfort associated with scars.
- Lightens scar marks.
- Flatten & soften scars.
- Regulate skin’s moisture level for effective scar management.
Caution of Scar Treatment
The product is only for external use only. Do not apply on open wounds and avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane. Should any side effect occur, stop using the product immediately, consult your pharmacist of physician. Keep out of reach of children and store in a cool dry place. Please do not apply over antibiotic skin preparations.
Ingredient / Content
Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone/ Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Water, Ascobyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycoaminoglycans
How To Use
1. After cleaning the affected area and gentle pat dry, apply a pea size amount at the tip of the scar and gentle spread thinly over the whole affected area in one direction. No need to rub. It is recommended to use a 6mm pea size in diameter for 8cm scar.
2. Allow to dry about 1-2 minutes. Then you can cover the affected area with makeup or sunscreen if needed.
3. Apply Hiruscar Silicone Pro gel twice daily (morning and night)
4. To protect against scar formation, it should be used once the wound has closed.