8.5(L) x 5.6(W) x 24.5(H)
Expiry Date / Warranty
This mouthwashes is rinse proven effective against tiny organisms in the mouth
This Antibacterial Mouthwash Recommend by Dentist
It is a broad-spectrum “Gold Standard” oral antiseptic effective against bacteria, yeasts, fungi, some protozoa, algae and viruses. Chlorhexidine has a high intrinsic efficacy and a prolonged “residual” action.
- Prevent dental plaque formation
- Treatment of gingivitis, mouth ulcers, sore throat
- Promote healing after oral surgery, dental implants, extractions and periodontal surgery
- Control infection and reduce risks of aerosol contamination during dental surgery
- Suitable for all ages and those sensitive to alcohol
- User-friendly pleasant and soothing to the mouth without the side-effects of alcohol
Ingredient / Content
Chlorhexidine digluconate 0.12% w/v
How To Use
Hold and swirl around the mouth gently with 15ml of undiluted mouthwash for 30 seconds, then gargle a further of 10 seconds twice a day.