Expiry Date / Warranty
Terms & Conditions applied.
Free Gifts are with first come first serve basis.
*Free Gifts are with while stocks lasts.
*We reserve the right to update or change the Terms at any time without prior notice.
A baby’s physique in all area is most delicate and requires extreme cautious care. From skin care, to nail care, to ear care, to nose care- Pigeon provides the tools for baby care that is suitable for all babies. Now Pigeon is introducing the Pigeon Nose Cleaner Tube Type that can assist you to clear out the unwanted boogies in your baby’s nose.
When using the Pigeon Nose Cleaner, always hold baby in your arms. Never compress the rubber pump while soft nozzle is inserted in baby’s nostril. Rubber pump must be compressed first before placing soft nozzle into baby’s nostril. It is vital for all parents to know that failure to follow the above instructions may result in damage to the mucus membranes. So follow the steps carefully.
Features of Nose Cleaner Tube
- Suction is easily controlled by an adult
- Mucus is trapped in the bottle without flowing back into baby’s nose
- Easy observation of mucus extraction with transparent bottle.
- Gentle on baby’s nose with a rounded Nozzle Tip
Caution of Nose Cleaner Tube
Failure to follow the above instruments may result in damage to the mucus membranes.
Nose Cleaner Tube let baby’s nose feel clean and refreshed
- Suction can be easily controlled
- Mucus remains trapped in bottle, thereby preventing backflow
- Transparent bottle allows easy observation of mucous extraction
- Gentle on baby’s nose with rounded nozzle tip
Direction of Use for Nose Cleaner Tube
- Hold baby in your arms.
- Apply suction only when baby is calm.
- Place mouthpiece in mouth while holding baby with one hand.
- Hold the bottle with the free hand, and gently place the tip of the round nozzle close to baby’s nostril, forming a seal.
- Always begin by sucking gently and slowly until all loose mucus has been removed.
How to wash Nose Cleaner Tube
- Separate nose cleaner, flushing each part under warm running water after each use.
- Dry very well and store Nose Cleaner in plastic case provided.
- All parts, except the bottle, can be sterilised in boiled water or the microwave oven.