People who needs the nebulizer, safe for children and adults Asthma or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) patient
Rossmax Compact Nebulizer NB80
Rossmax Compact Nebulizer NB80 is designed to efficiently deliver the prescribed saline solution to treat your respiratory disorders. It can also converts saline solution into an aerosol mist that penetrates through your lungs. With proper care and use, this nebulizer will provide you with many years of reliable treatments. This unit operates on standard AC power. Treatments are delivered quickly, safely and conveniently, making this unit ideal for all ages. Please consult with your physician and/or pharmacist to determine if your prescription medication is suitable for use with this nebulizer. For type, dose, and regime of medication follow the instructions of your doctor or respiratory therapist.
Assembling the nebulizer kit
Consult the cleaning instructions in this manual under “Cleaning procedure” prior to using your nebulizer for the first time or after it has been stored for an extended period of time.
Always switch off the power-switch and unplug the compressor before cleaning or assembling the device and before or after each use.
1. Place the compressor unit on a flat stable surface within reach.
2. Gently twist and pull the nebulizer lid to separate it into two parts (the medication cup and cover).
3. Make sure install the nozzle properly to the medication cup. The stem inside the medication cup is inserted into the tube of the nozzle.
4. Add the prescribed amount of medication to the medication cup.
5. Reassemble the nebulizer by carefully twisting the medication cup and cover simultaneously. Make sure that the two parts fit securely.
Operating The Rossmax Compact Nebulizer
The nebulizer is operable at up to a 45° angle. If the angle is greater than 45°, no aerosol will be generated.
Firstly, attach one end of the air tube connector to the air output. Secondly, carefully attach the opposite end of the air tubing connector to the stem at the base of the nebulizer kit. Thirdly, attach the angled mouthpiece or mask to the top of the nebulizer. Lastly, insert the medication into the cup, capacity of the medication cup is 2~5 ml.
How to maintain and clean
Firstly, unplug the unit from the power source. Secondly, allow the unit to completely cool off. Thirdly, carefully detach the air tubing from the nebulizer and pour out any remaining medication. Lastly, follow the cleaning procedures provided in this manual.
Click here to learn more about Nebulizer