8.1(L) x 8(W) x 19(H)
Product Registration / Notification
Many medicines are available as inhaled treatments, the most common form of inhaler is metered dose inhaler (MDI). Besides that, it consists of a pressurised canister of medicine in a plastic case with a mouthpiece. Unfortunately, especially when using a MDI, only little drug will reach the lungs, most of the drug mayend up on the tongue, on the back of the throat or in the air. Other then that, the AeroChamber Plus Flow-Vu Anti-Static Valved Holding Chamber (aVHC) consists of a plastic tube with a mouthpiece, a valve to control mist delivery and a soft sealed end to hold the MDI. Lastly, the holding chamber assists delivery of medicine to the small airways in the lungs. This increases the medicine’s effectiveness.
- Flow-Vu indicator: The flap moves when patient inhales, so cregiver can visually monitor if the patient is inhaling correctly.
- Anti-static Chamber: Improves the delivery of MDIs used with AeroChamber due to medication not adhering to chamber walls. Latex, lead, PVC, phthalate and BPA free.
- ComfortSeal mask: Provides critical face mask seal and is soft and comfortable. ‘EZ Flow’ Extension Valve: Directs exhaled medication away from patient’s face and eyes.
- Inhalation Valve: Built-in, low-resistance, one-way valve opens easily and prevents exhalation back to the chamber.
- Universal Adapter: Fits most commonly prescribed MDIs.
- Dishwasher Safe: Take-apart unit allows for easy cleaning and is dishwasher safe at temperatures below 70oC.
Indications of Use
This product is intended to be used by patients who are under the care or treatment of a physician or licensed healthcare professional. Other then that, the device is intended to be used by these patients to administer aerosolized medication from most pressurized Metered Dose Inhalers. Lastly, the intended environments for use include the home, hospitals and clinics.
- PRODUCT MAY BE PERMANENTLY DAMAGED IF BOILED, STERILIZED,OR CLEANED IN A DISHWASHER AT TEMPERATURES ABOVE 158°F (70°C).
- Do not leave the chamber unattended with children.
- Federal (USA) law restricts the sale of this device on or by the order of a physician.