Respiratory exerciser used for training for the patients.
Measuring ranges 600, 900 and 1200cm3 ✅ With safety valve ✅ Plastic housing ✅ For single-person use ✅ Non-sterile ✅ Latex-free
How to use?
1. Hold the unit in an upright position.
2. Exhale normally and then place your lips tightly around the mouthpiece at the end of the green tubing.
3. Low Flow Rate – Inhale at a rate to raise only the ball in the first chamber. The second chamber ball must remain in place. This position should be held for 3 seconds or as long as possible whichever comes first.
4. High Flow Rate – Inhale at a rate to raise the first and second chamber balls. Ensure that the third chamber ball remains in the rest position for the duration of this exercise.
5. Exhale – Take out the mouthpiece and exhale normally. Relax – Following each prolonged deep breath, take a moment to rest and breath normally. This exercise can be repeated according to the physician’s instructions.