16(L) x 5(W) x 5(H)
Suitable Baby Age: From 0+ Months (all skin types)Perfect for: Diaper changes, feeding sessions, cleaning up baby’s furniture, utensils, accessories and toys, oral care
Applecrumby Extra Thick Premium Baby Wipes (Manuka Honey Extract) 2x80s
Why Moms Love Our Applecrumby® Premium Honey Extract Baby Wipes
- 0% Chlorine, Paraben, SLS, Alcohol, Artificial Fragrance, Methylisothiazolinone, Formaldehyde, Lanolin, Mineral Oils
- Infused with a botanical blend of Ecocert Certified Organic Aloe Vera Extract (to moisturize) and Cosmos Certified Manuka Honey Extract (Healing & Anti-bacterial properties to help alleviate skin irritation)
- Ultra-Thick, Durable & Strong Wipes (60gm)
- Extra Wide Dimensions (20cm x 17cm)
- Super Absorbent and Extremely Plush
- 3D Embossed and Interlocked Spun Surface for that easy swipe with friction
- Very Easy Dispensing
Benefits of Manuka Honey:
Anti-Bacterial – Manuka honey also has antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties that may help treat numerous ailments, including irritable bowel syndrome, gastric ulcers, periodontal disease and upper respiratory infections.
Anti-Inflammatory – Manuka honey has been said to help with wound repair, which could help eczema patches heal.
Material Features: Extra thick (60gm), Extra Wide (20cm x 17cm)
Ingredient / Content
Paraben Free, Chlorine Free, Phthalate Free, Fragrance Free, Alcohol Free, Lanolin Free, Formaldehyde Free, SLS Free, Methylisothiazolinone FreeContains:
- Purified Water
- Infused with a botanical blend of Ecocert Certified Organic Aloe Vera Extract (to moisturize) and Cosmos Certified
- Manuka Honey Extract (Healing & Anti-bacterial properties to help alleviate skin irritation)
- Citric Acid (PH neutralizer)
- Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (0.05%) - (Disinfectant / Anti-Bacterial)
How To Use
- Keep in cool, dry place.
- Keep lid closed when not in use.
- Do not flush into the toilet.Caring Caution:
For external use only — please discontinue use if prolonged irritation or redness occurs. To avoid risk of choking or suffocation, keep away from children.