Expiry Date / Warranty
Bio-life Nat C 1000 150s
Nat C contains 1000mg of vitamin C fortified with citrus bioflavonoids, rutin, hesperidin, rosehip and acerola. Nat C is specially designed to exert low acid effect to safeguard the gastrointestinal (GI) tract.
- Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant to protect body cells from free radical damage. ¹
- People who are at increased risk of oxidative damage (smokers, frequent exposure to environmental pollution and sunlight) should ensure adequate intake of vitamin C as a foundation to help protect them from free radical damage.
- Bioflavonoids have been shown to improve the therapeutic action of vitamin C. ²
- It contains natural sources of vitamin C from rosehip and acerola.
- Those who need high strength of Vitamin C (1000mg)
- Adults who prefer more ingredients other than vitamin C
- Provides 1000mg vitamin C to maintain general health
- Contains 6 in 1 formula
- Once a day convenient dosage
- Gentle on stomach
- Padayatty, S.J., 2003. Vitamin C as an antioxidant: evaluation of its role in disease prevention. J Am Coll Nutr., 22(1):18-35
- Bruno, G., 2002. Vitamin C and bioflavonoids. Huntington College of Health Sciences, available at https://www.huhs.edu/literature/Vitamin%20C.pdf.
Ingredient / Content
Ascorbic Acid (Sodium Ascorbate+Calcium Ascorbate Dihydrate) 1000mg
Rosa canina (Rosehip) Extract 62.5mg
Equivalent to dry fruit 250mg
Malphigia punicifolia (Acerola) Extract 12.5mg
Equivalent to dry fruit 50mg
How To Use
Adults: Take ONE tablet daily after meal or as recommended by your pharmacist