Biopad Wound Dressing the sterile Self-adhesive transparent wound dressings are made of semi-permeable, waterproof polyurethane film; protect against bacterial penetration; with highly absorbent pad which does not stick to the wound.
-Transparent and waterproof
– Semi-permeable and allows skin to breath
– Faster cicatrization
– Bacteria barrier
– High flexibility
– It is adaptable to all parts of the body allowing a total liberty of movement
Instructions for use:
* Apply on perfectly dry and clean skin.
* Open the envelope, and take out the dressing and then remove the protector layer.
* Center the pad on the wound and until removing the protector layer totally.
* Press the edges of the dressing in order to stick fastening.
* And then remove the upper plastic protect layer of tearing one of the edges upwards.
* Fix the dressing firmly.
Peeling the dressing instruction:
Way 1: Fix one side of the dressing, then peel it towards the hand direction by 180.
Way 2: If the dressing and skin stick together and hard to peel, please use one of the adhesive tape to stick one corner of the dressing; Press the tape and peel it, so that you may peel one corner of the dressing. Then peel the dressing according to the either way of the above two ways.