5(L) x 5(W) x 7(H)
Terms & Conditions applied.
Free Gifts are with first come first serve basis.
*Free Gifts are with while stocks lasts.
*We reserve the right to update or change the Terms at any time without prior notice.
Product Registration / Notification
Blackmores CoQ10 150mg 30s
A source of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), an antioxidant which maintains heart health and healthy blood lipids.
Blackmores CoQ10 150mg is a source of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), an antioxidant enzyme that is found naturally concentrated in the heart muscle. CoQ10 150mg maintains heart health and helps in the maintenance of healthy blood lipids.
CoQ10 levels naturally decline with age and supplementation helps maintain and support CoQ10 levels in the body. CoQ10 is an antioxidant and reduces free radical formed in the body.
- Maintains heart health
- Helps in the maintenance of healthy blood lipids
- Maintains CoQ10 levels in the body
- CoQ10 is an antioxidant
- Helps decrease free radicals formed in the body
A brown, unprinted, oval, soft gelatin capsule.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains soy and sulfites products
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your health professional before use
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
Ingredient / Content
Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10) 150 mg:
Coenzyme Q10, is a vitamin-like substance that is found in every cell in the body. Food sources of coenzyme Q10 include meat, fish, nuts, spinach, cauliflower and soy beans.
How To Use
Adults – Take 1 capsule a day with a meal or as professionally prescribed
Children under 18 years – only as professionally prescribed