17(L) x 13(W) x 13(H)
For 6-12 months
Product Registration / Notification
Bubs Organic Grass Fed Stage 2 Formula is exclusively formulated for tiny Malaysian tummies ages 6 to 12 months.
Bubs Organic Follow-on Formula is made with organic milk from grass fed cows, nutritionally balanced and free from GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms).
Our incredibly high standards ensure safety, quality, purity and nutrition, giving parents peace of mind and bubs a happy, healthy start to life.
- Close lid tightly after each use. Store in a cool, dry place under 25°C. Use within 4 weeks of opening. Do not use if foil seal is damaged or missing.
Serving Size: 35.2g (4 Scoops) of powder in 240mL of water to make 260mL of feed
Ingredient / Content
Organic Lactose, Organic Vegetable Oil Blend (High Oleic Sunflower, Coconut, Soy, Canola), Organic Skim Milk Powder, Organic Whole Milk Powder, Organic Whey Protein Concentrate, Organic Galacto-Oligosaccharide (GOS), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA, from Algae), Arachidonic Acid (ARA), Probiotic Bifidobacterium longum BB536.Vitamins:
Ascorbic Acid, dl-α-Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Cholecalciferol, Phytonadione, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Cyanocobalamin, , Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, D-Biotin.Minerals:
Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulphate, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Zinc Sulphate, Calcium Phosphate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite.Allergens: Contains Dairy and Soy.
How To Use
1. Wash hands first. Sterilise bottle and teat in boiling water or a steriliser.
2. Potable, previously boiled water should be used. Pour the required amount of cooled boiled water into the bottle.
3. Add the required number of softly packed level scoops according to the feeding guide, using the provided scoop and the built-in leveller on the Can. Always add 1 scoop of powder for each 60mL of water.
4. Shake well until powder is dissolved. Test temperature on your wrist before feeding. It should feel lukewarm, not hot. Once prepared, serve immediately.
5. Each bottle should be prepared individually. If the a bottle of made up formula is to be stored prior to use, it must be refrigerated and used within 24 hours. Formula left after a feed must be discarded.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.