17(L) x 13(W) x 13(H)
For 12-36 months
Product Registration / Notification
Bubs Organic Grass Fed Stage 3 Formula is exclusively formulated for tiny Malaysian tummies ages 12 to 36 months.
A premium certified organic toddler milk, enriched with omega-3 DHA & omega-6 ARA, both Prebiotics and Probiotics, as well as 16 essential vitamins and minerals to help support your growing toddler.
With Bubs Organic Toddler Milk you can be sure your bub is obtaining pure nutrients, free from GMO, chemicals and preservatives.
Unlike other organic toddler milks, Bubs proudly sources DHA from plants. This removes the fish oil allergen and improves the taste.
Bubs Organic Toddler Milk is made with organic milk from grass fed cows, nutritionally balanced and free from GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms). Our incredibly high standards ensure safety, quality, purity and nutrition, giving parents peace of mind and bubs a happy, healthy start to life.
- Close lid tightly after each use. Store in a cool, dry place under 25°C. Use within 4 weeks of opening. Do not use if foil seal is damaged or missing.
- Serve size: 30 Servings Per Can
- Serving Size: 26.4g (3 Scoops) of powder in 180mL of water to make 195mL of feed
Ingredient / Content
Organic Whole Milk Powder, Organic Lactose, Organic Skim Milk Powder, Organic Galacto-Oligosaccharide (GOS), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA, from Algae), Arachidonic Acid (ARA), Probiotic Bifidobacterium longum BB536.Vitamins:
Ascorbic Acid, dl-α-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Cyanocobalamin, Cholecalciferol, Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid.Minerals:
Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate.Allergens: Contains Dairy.
How To Use
1. Wash hands, cup and all utensils thoroughly before preparing the drink.
2. Potable, previously boiled water should be used. Pour the required amount of cooled boiled water into the cup.
3. Add the required number of softly packed level scoops according to the feeding guide, using the provided scoop and the built-in leveller on the Can. Always add 1 scoop of powder for each 60mL of water.
4. Stir, whisk or shake briskly until powder is dissolved. Test temperature on your wrist before feeding. It should feel lukewarm, not hot. Once prepared, serve immediately.
5. Each drink should be prepared individually. If the prepared milk drink is to be stored prior to use, it must be refrigerated and used within 24 hours. Formula left after a feed must be discarded.