59(L) x 49(W) x 68(H)
Expiry Date / Warranty
Extended Rear-Facing Use with Maximized Comfort
The NextFit® Max Zip Air Extended-Use Convertible Car Seat offers 25% more legroom* and a 50 lb. weight limit to comfortably maximize time in the rear-facing position. It offers upgraded features like a 3D AirMesh backrest for enhanced airflow and a zip-off, machine washable seat pad for easy care.
Offering a seamless transition, the NextFit® Max Zip Air provides more calf support in forward-facing mode and a 65 lb. weight limit. A 9-position, Easy-Extend Headrest System raises with the harness to effortlessly accommodate growth throughout both modes and a removable newborn positioner, provides support for infants weighing 4-11 lbs.
Easiest To Install Correctly
The NextFit® Max Zip Air is designed with smart functionality that makes it the easiest to install correctly, every time. Dual RideRight® bubble levels and a nine-position ReclineSure® leveling system help verify and achieve proper angle in the vehicle seat. Premium connectors, a SuperCinch® force-multiplying tightener and the LockSure® belt-tightening system make it easy to achieve a secure install via LATCH or the vehicle seat belt.
For premium protection, DuoGuard® features a deep rigid shell and EPS energy-absorbing foam. that surround the head and torso. The seat shell is also reinforced with a steel frame for superior impact protection.
A space-saving, dishwasher safe CupFolder™ provides convenient everyday use and cleanup.
- Comfortably maximizes rear-facing use with 25% more legroom* and a 50 lb. weight limit
- Offers more calf support in forward-facing mode for older children up to 65 lbs.
- Easy-care zip & wash seat pad
- 3D AirMesh backrest for ventilation and comfort
- 9-position Easy-Extend Headrest System with one-hand adjustment
- DuoGuard® head and torso protection with a deep rigid shell and EPS energy-absorbing foam; steel-reinforced frame
- Premium LATCH connectors and SuperCinch® force-multiplying tightener
- Best in class, 9-position ReclineSure™ leveling system for improved vehicle fit and child comfort
- Dual RideRight™ bubble levels to verify seat angle
- LockSure® steel-reinforced seatbelt locking system
Designed for children between 4-65 lbs. and up to 49″ tall.
Care and Maintenance
Refer to the instruction manual for complete care and maintenance instructions.
NextFit Zip Max is designed for newborn till 7 years old and between 1.8-29.5kg. It’s homologated according to the American Standards.
Accommodates younger children in rear-facing position longer (from 1.8kg to 22.7kg).
Converts to accommodate older children in forward-facing position (from 10kg to 29.5kg).
Force-multiplying LATCH tightener helps achieve a tight and secure vehicle fit with less effort.
Offers 25% more leg room in rear-facing mode and additional calf support in forward-facing mode.
Deep rigid shell lined with energy-absorbing foam offers protection for the head and torso.
ZIP & WASH FABRICS
Machine-washable seat pad with easy zip-off design makes cleanup a breeze.
Airflow channels improve ventilation where kids need it most for more comfortable rides.
Removable, dishwasher-safe cup holders fold out of the way when empty to save space.
LOCKSURE BELT SYSTEM
Features clear routing and integrated lock-offs for installation with vehicle seat belt.
9 RECLINES POSITION
Fits a wider range of vehicles in both rear-facing and forward-facing modes.