4.5(L) x 2.5(W) x 24(H)
Special Collaboration with Ali The Fox to make brushing more fun for teenage/young adult and adult
– 100% Virgin Resin: Produced from new material, Without contamination of any recycled materials
– High Density Bristles Head Design – Better Cleaning Result
– Ultra Soft Bristle: (0.15mm) diameter
– Japan Binchotan Anti-bacterial bristles
– Tapered Bristles: Fine and Soft, no pain when brushing, pressure-less on gum
– BPA Free PP Handle : Non-Toxic Plastic, Safe for children and adult
– Food Safe Germany KRAIBURG TPE Handle : Better Grip
– Suction Base Design : Easy and Upright Storage : Hygiene Level Up!
How To Use
1. Place small pea sized amount of toothpaste on the brush head.
2. Smear the toothpaste on your teeth.
3. Start at the top right hand side of your mouth, on the outside of your teeth.
4. Place the brush at 45 degree angle up into gum line with a little bit of pressure - your gum should blanch slightly. For top teeth angle up, and angle down for bottom teeth.
5. The brush should be moved in very small circular motions for around 3 to 5 seconds per tooth, then give the brush head a gentle flick down.
6. Move on to the next tooth and repeat.
7. Continue on the outside surface all the way around until you reach the back left.
8. Then repeat the process from back left, moving around the inside surfaces of the teeth.
9. Once at the back right, move on to lower teeth and repeat process.
10. The lower front teeth can also be cleaned with the tooth brush held vertically and flicked up.
11. Finally, the ONLY time you should ‘scrub’ is when cleaning the biting surfaces.
12. Spit out but DO NOT rinse.
13. Your tongue can be brushed at this stage, starting at the back and moving the brush in downward motions to the tip of the tongue. This should be enough to remove bacterial deposits from its surface.
The whole process should take around 2-3 minutes.