Port William Face Scrub series is inspired by a wonderful place on earth, named Port William, a town in southern Chile’s Magallanes region. The water and air in this area are incredibly clean and has earned the reputation of ‘the purest water on the planet’. The formula contains 100% natural exfoliants, walnut shell powder to slough off dull, dry skin cells and reveal smooth, healthier skin.
Some COMMON SKIN PROBLEMS caused by dead skin cells:
- Blackheads &acne breakouts
- Rough & dull skin
- Clogged & enlarged pores
4 REASONS to exfoliate skin routinely
- Smooth skin and even out skin tone: Exfoliating help to smooth the skin’s surface by sloughing off dry & dead skin cells, which helps even out skin texture and minimize the appearance of discoloration.
- Boot skin radiance: Skin naturally renews itself every 28 days, bringing new, healthy glowing skin cells to the surface. As we age, this process slows down, and when dead skin cells start to pile up, your skin starts to look dull, rough and dry. Exfoliating helps to remove dead skin cells, allowing new cells to surface, and giving your daily glow an instant boost.
- Unclog pores and minimize breakout: Exfoliating can help unclog pores to minimize the formation of whiteheads and blackheads. Gentle exfoliating regime can help breakdown bacteria and speed up the production of new skin cells.
- Improve Skin Hydration and Moisture Levels: Dull, dry skin can become an impenetrable barrier between your skin care and your skin, preventing all the amazing ingredients from being fully absorbed. But when dead, dry cells are removed and your pores are cleared, your skin will soak up anything you slather on it—reaping maximum benefits.
Port William Face Scrub series come with 2 formulas: Blemish Bamboo Scrub & Brightening Apricot Scrub. Both of the formula has mild exfoliation factor that is suitable for most skin types.
- Blemish Bamboo Scrub helps to clear blackheads, unclog pores for fresh skin. It is formulated with MultiEx BSASM, unique botanical complex composed of 7 plant extracts to soothe and reduce skin irritations. It also contains bamboo and green tea extracts for its antioxidant properties.
- Brightening Apricot Scrub gently exfoliates and removes impurities for bright skin. It is enhanced with Clair Blanche-II, a skin whitening complex composed of 7 ingredients to tackle pigmentation and brighten up skin.
Ingredient / Content
Blemish Bamboo Scrub: Deionized Water, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Butylene Glycol,Centella Asiatica Extract , Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract ,Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract ,Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Phenoxyethanol, Triethylene Glycol , Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Salanediol salicylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance.
Brightening Apricot Scrub: Deionized Water,, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Triethylene Glycol , Butylene Glycol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot )Fruit Extract Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Saxifrage Sarmentosa Extract, Acetyl Tyrosine, Arbutin, Glutathione, 3-Aminopropyl-L-Ascobylphosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate ,Fragrance.
How To Use
1. Wet your face.
2. Put desired amount of scrub on your hand.
3. Gently massage your face in circular motions and rinse thoroughly with warm water.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.