5.4(L) x 4(W) x 10.4(H)
Expiry Date / Warranty
Suitable for 12 years old and above.
Mapleland Lutein is a highly concentrated eyes supplement. It contains 20mg lutein in one tiny softgel. Therefore, it keeps your eyes healthy in this digital era! In addition, it is 100% product from Canada.
Features of Mapleland Lutein
- High strength 20mg lutein
- Enhances eye health
- Once-a-day dose
What is lutein?
Lutein – it is known as ‘eye vitamin’ and it is the only eye nutrient that found to be deposited on retina. It supports eye health and protect from harmful blue light. Thus, it keep your eyes healthy.
3 Benefits to Guard Your Eyes
1) Firstly, it acts as an antioxidant to protect eye cells.
2) Secondly, it protects eyes from UV light.
3) Thirdly, it filter harmful blue light from damaging eyes.
Mapleland Lutein is recommended for individuals who
- Spend long hours at a computer or digital devices
- experience tired eyes or prone to eyes strain
- routinely exposed to the sun
Mapleland guarantees that:
- Every softgel contains high concentration of 20mg lutein.
- The ingredient comes from quality and natural source, Marigold flower.
Product Specification of Mapleland Lutein
- Main ingredient: Lutein (extracted from Marigold flower)
- Content per chewable tablet: Lutein 20mg
- Content per bottle: 30 softgels
- Source of gelatin: Bovine
- Recommended dosage: Take 1 softgel once daily after food
- Country of origin: Canada
Other related products: Mapleland B Complex 30s
For more updates, please visit Mapleland Facebook page.
Ingredient / Content
Each softgel contains lutein 20mg.
How To Use
Take 1 softgel once daily after food.