Active Recovery starts with Metabolic + Recovery! It contains Lactium® to improve sleep quality and alleviates stress. At the same time, it speeds up the recovery process.
Common Problems due to Hospitalization
- Poor Sleep
- Slow Recovery
- Poor Digestion
Top 5 Benefits to Choose Metabolic+ Recovery
1) Firstly, it improves sleep quality.
- Speed up the recovery process
- With Lactium® hydrolyzed casein
2) Secondly, it provides higher satiety feeling.
- Stable sugar uptake and strengthen gut health
- With GBF resistant starch
3) Thirdly, Metabolic+ Recovery is a complete and balanced nutrition.
- Provides all essential nutrients needed
- With 28 vitamins and minerals to fulfill daily nutrient requirement
4) In addition, it has high quality protein.
- Maintain and regenerate muscles
- Complete amino acid profile
5) Lastly, it improves digestive health.
- Increases immunity
- With prebiotics (FOS, Fibersol-2)
150mg of Lactium® improves sleep quality significantly.
By having 2 servings of Metabolic + Recovery, you can get 150mg of Lactium®.
What is Lactium®?
Lactium® is a natural and branded ingredient made from casein, a milk protein. It is developed by Ingredia’s laboratories in France after 12 years of research. However, its discovery was ultimately thanks to babies! It presents in babies’ digestive systems, but not the case for adults. Our digestive enzymatic system is no longer capable of releasing it.
Metabolic + Recovery contains Lactium®, your ally in any number of stressful situations. Whether you are under pressure at work, having trouble sleeping. It also helps for those who eating irregularly or suffering from mood swings. Therefore, it will help you to gently counteract a loss of appetite and sleep troubles.
How Quality Sleep helps Faster Recovery?
As we fall into the deeper stages of sleep, our muscles will see an increase in blood flow. This brings along oxygen and nutrients that help in recovery. Not only that, quality rest and sleep repair muscles and regenerate cells. Thus, growth hormones that stimulate muscle repair and growth. Moreover, hormone prolactin helps regulate inflammation, allowing faster recovery. Clinical study showing consumption of 150mg of LACTIUM® experienced significant improvement in sleep quality.
Other Metabolic + Nutrition (click here)
For more product information and updates, please visit Metabolic + Recovery official website and Metabolic+ Facebook page.