The product is intended primarily for athletes and people with active lifestyles.
It provides cooling relief in the event of sporting injury. Effective relief for contusions, sprains, muscle cramps and haematoma formation. Ice-spray is suitable as first aid for sports-related blunt injuries. Other then that, it is designed primarily for athletes and people with active lifestyles. Lastly, it also cools the skin, causing a feeling of freezing, which has the effect of pain-reducing effect.
- In management of sport related blunt injuries with Reparil Ice-Spray.
- Effective cryotherapy (cold therapy) for sports-related blunt injuries as first aid.
- For effective cooling of sprains, muscle cramps, contusions and haematoma formation.
- Does not affect the deep tissues.
- Fragrance free.
Direction of Use
- Applied from a distance of at least 15cm onto the affected skin areas for no more than 5 seconds (to avoid frostbite).
- It can be applied several times, if required.
- Do not use for infants and children aged below six years.
- Do not tamper with the container to ensure proper function of application system and perfect product quality.
- Cannot apply on open wounds and mucous membranes.
- Do not come in contact with eyes
Butane, pentane, isobutane, propane, isopropyl alcohol, menthol, camphor