5.2(L) x 4.2(W) x 9.5(H)
Expiry Date / Warranty
Suitable for 2 years and above
SMECTA® is indicated in the treatment of diarrhoea and of painful symptoms associated with oesophageal-gastric and intestinal diseases.
Other then that, SmectaGo is a ready to drink suspension indicated for: Treatment of acute diarrhea in adults and children above 2 years, in additional to oral rehydration. Besides that, Symptomatic treatment of chronic functional diarrhea in adults. Lastly, Symptomatic treatment of pain associated with functional bowel diseases in adults.
- Acute diarrhea in adult and children in addition to oral rehydration.
- Treatment of chronic diarrhea
- Treatment of pain associated with oesogastroduodenal and colic disease
There are no known contraindications. However, if in doubt of the suitability of this product, please consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking the product.
Drug interaction: It is recommended not to administer any other drugs at the same time as Smecta. • To have at least 2 hours gap.
Ingredient / Content
Dioctahedral Smectite, Glucose Monohydrate, Saccharine Sodium, Orange-Vanilla Flavour (Containing Sucrose)
How To Use
The contents of the sachet to be thoroughly stirred in a half glass of warm water before taking it orally
Treatment of acute diarrhoea:
Children & infants:
• Up to 1 year: 2 sachets per day for 3 days then 1 sachet per day.
• 1 year and older: 4 sachets per day for 3 days then 2 sachets per day.
• An average of 3 sachets per day. Dosage can be doubled at the beginning of the treatment.