15.5(L) x 8.7(W) x 14.9(H)
Product Registration / Notification
WHAT IS MILK THISTLE?
- A plant with reddish-purple flowers and large prickly leaves, native to the Mediterranean region
- Historically, the leaves and roots were eaten as food
- The seeds contain the highest concentration of a group of compounds called Silymarin.
- Milk thistle extract acts as an antioxidant, prevents toxin from entering the liver cells and help renew liver cells
DID YOU KNOW?
POOR LIVER FUNCTION CAN CAUSE
- Stomach discomforts (such as bloating)
- Bad breath
- Coated tongue in the morning
- Chronic fatigue
- Dark eye circles
- Mild nausea, (especially after fatty meals)
- Poor appetite
- Skin problems
- Unpleasant mood changes
WHAT DOES OUR LIVER DO?
- Detoxifies harmful substances (such as drugs, chemicals, alcohol, cigarette smoke and pesticides)
- Makes bile
- Stores vitamins and minerals
- Creates substances for our body (such as gamma globulin)
- Remove excess hormones
This is why many issues arise when liver function is poor.
WHAT CAN HARM THE LIVER?
- Lack of sleep
- Certain medication and drugs
- Exposure to chemicals at work. (e.g: mechanics, gardener, hair stylist, etc)
Ingredient / Content
300mg milk thistle silymarin
How To Use
Take 1 capsule 3 times daily before or after meals.