Ugoku Arm Sling (Model: UA-012) is used to support injured or fractured arm. It can immobilize forearm and elbow, thus helps to reduce pain. At the same time, it keeps your arm in the optimal position. With soft, breathable, durable polyester material, it can prolonged wearing comfort. Besides that, an adjustable shoulder strap supports a cradling pouch for a comfortable, personalized fit that holds your arm in place to minimize motion.
After an injury to shoulder or arm, you are advice to wear a sling on the arm to help protect it while healing. Wearing an arm sling keeps the arm against the body and prevents moving the arm too much as it heals after an injury. Improper arm sling may delay healing and injure the arm further.
- Provides mild support for sprains and post-surgery recovery
- Cradle design takes weight off your arm to help reduce fatigue
- Breathable materials allow air to circulate and help keep skin dry
- Comfort Pad cushions the shoulder bone and muscles
- One-hand, quick-release sleeve for easy on and off
- Customizable strap provides personalized comfort
- Convenient design can be worn on either arm
- Size: Adjustable
Who needs it?
- Arm or Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder dislocation
- Minor rotator cuff injuries
Features of Ugoku Arm Sling
- Soft, breathe able durable polyester material: Prolonged wearing comfort
- Adjustable strap for personalized fit: Provide wearing comfort and hold to correct position
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Suitable for right and left hand
- Made of breathable material to minimize skin irritation
- Designed with a regulation system by buckle and Velcro which allows adjustment to the most convenient position to the patient
- Easy to put on, and comfortable to wear
- To keep the injured arm in a correct positioning
Size Guild follows circumference of forearm, it fits well for 23 cm to 37 cm.
- 52% Cotton
- 25% Polyester
- 13% Iron
- 10% Nylon
- Hand wash with mild soap at 30℃. Air dry away from heat and sunlight. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Do not wear Ugoku if warming or heat generating liniments or ointments have been applied.
Check Ugoku brand for more support and rehabilitation items (click here).
For more updates, can refer Ugoku Support Facebook page.