Ugoku Maternity Belt (Model: UA-014) is designed to reduce low back pain, and sacroiliac joint pain during pregnancy. A maternity belt may also help pregnant women avoid injury while exercising. Besides that, it helps to reduce some pregnancy aches and pains. With maternity belts may help alleviate some of the aches and pains that can occur during pregnancy by taking some of the maternity belts’ weight and helping stabilize the body. In addition, it is designed from soft foam paddle material which is soft touching, breathable, light weight and hence comfort to wear. It has a Unique Velcro strap that is adjustable and can be stretched.
Who needs Ugoku Maternity Belt?
- Low back pain associated with pregnancy
Features of Ugoku Maternity Belt
- Soft foam paddle material is soft touching, breathable, lightweight and hence comfort to wear.
- Ergonomic design
- Unique Velcro strap that is adjustable and can be stretched
- Excellent breathable & ventilated soft foam material for user’s maximum comfort & fitting
- Support abdomen, reduce low back pain during pregnancy
- Light slim structure for under clothing & a long time use
- Main strap for adjustable compression & support
- Circumference of abdomen, well ft below 118 cm
- 43% Foam
- 30% Nylon
- 20% Cotton
- 2% Rubber
- Hand wash with mild soap at 30℃. Air dry away from heat and sunlight. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Do not wear Ugoku if warming or heat generating liniments or ointments have been applied.
Check Ugoku brand for more support and rehabilitation items (click here).
For more updates, can refer Ugoku Support Facebook page.