5(L) x 5(W) x 13(H)
Expiry Date / Warranty
Vitahealth Kids Multivits + Lysine & Inulin is a nutritional syrup that supports children’s healthy growth, development and boosts energy.
Why should I choose Vitahealth Kids Multivits + Lysine & Inulin?
A balanced diet provides your children with the nutrition needed for healthy growth and development.
Unfortunately, fussy eaters who consume a limited assortment and amount of food are less likely to get adequate nutrients from their diet.
Poor nutritional status is not only associated with growth delays, but immune functions are also affected.
How does Vitahealth Kids Multivits + Lysine & Inulin help?
- Contains 12 essential nutrients
- Promotes appetite
- Supports child’s gastrointestinal health
- Increases energy levels
Vitahealth Kids Multivits + Lysine & Inulin fills the nutritional gaps in growing children, enabling them to achieve their peak performance.
- Vitamin A plays an important role in maintaining healthy eyes.
- B vitamins are vital for the breakdown and release of energy from food.
- Vitamin C has strong antioxidant properties for boosting the immune system and neutralising free radicals in the body.
- Vitamin D3 helps in the absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus for stronger bones and teeth.
- Vitamin E has strong antioxidant properties for boosting the immune system and neutralising free radicals in the body.
- Lysine is one of the primary building blocks of protein which supports the rapid growth and development in children. It helps boost appetite and promote healthy weight gain.
- Inulin is a prebiotic beneficial in helping to promote the growth of good bacteria in the gut.
- Great-tasting, orange-flavoured syrup
Children above 1 year old to support good health.
Each 5ml syrup contains:
How to use:
Children 1-4 years old − 2.5ml
Children >4 years old − 5ml
Take once daily, after a meal or as recommended by a doctor or pharmacist.