Convenient way to deliver a precise dose with minimum fuss.
Designed for single use
It is important to inject your insulin according to the recommendations given to you by your nurse or doctor. Consult them about the needle length and the injection technique most appropriate for you.
Good Injection Guide :
1. First wash your hands.
2. Attach the new needle onto the pen. Remove the outer and inner needle shield.
3. Make sure you rotate between injection sites.
4. Prime your pen as recommended and dial the required dose.
5. Pinch your skin, if recommended and insert the needle at a 90 º angle.
6. Push the button down completely. Keep the button pressed down, count slowly to 10 before removing.
7. Carefully replace the outer cap.
8. Dispose of the needle in a suitable sharps container.