-Females, 18 ? 45 years oldTertiary students & working professionals
-Existing users of micellar water (category), have heard of but never used Bioderma?s H2O
-Digitally-savvy and are well-informed on skincare trends, ingredients, etc
-Appreciates and engages with brands who are authentic and able to relate to their lifestyles
“An award-winning ultra-gentle soothing non-rinse micellar water for sensitive skin.
What It Does:
– Deeply cleanses and removes dirt, make-up & pollutant particles PM2.5 – 1* from face, eyes, lips and neck
– Soothes sensitive skin
– Not drying on skin, leaves it feeling soft and comfortable
– Does not irritate eyes
– Physiological pH 5.5 (similar to skin’s natural pH)
– High-tolerance formula that strengthens skin barrier
– Non-rinse formula
– Excellent skin and eye tolerance
– No paraben, fragrance, soap & alcohol. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologically-tested.
BIODERMA: Inventor of the world’s first micellar water
Our micellar technology is based on high quality micelles made of a single, non-ionic, gentle surfactant (gylcerol ester), which structure is inspired by cellular lipids already present in the skin.
The gylcerol ester guarantees perfect balance between Sensibio H2O’s efficacy and skin’s protective film, resulting in perfect skin compatibility. As a result, Sensibio H2O is able to gently yet effectively remove and eliminate makeup, dirt, impurities and trapped pollutants from even the most sensitive skin. It leaves no greasy or sticky film, leaving a refreshing feeling of purity and cleanliness on skin.
What is Micellar Water?
Micellar water is a non-rinse water-based cleanser. It is made up of micelles, which work just like a magnet, lifting and attracting dirt, impurities, make-up and trapped pollutants away from the skin.”
Ingredient / Content
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, DISODIUM EDTA, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, RHAMNOSE, NIACINAMIDE, HEXYLDECANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) SEED EXTRACT, BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) STEROLS, TOCOPHEROL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM).
How To Use
How to Use:
- Soak a cotton pad with Hydrabio H2O micellar water and cleanse face, eyes, lips and neck.
- Repeat application until cotton pad(s) is clean.
- You're done! No rinsing required.
- Can be used daily in the morning and night.