-Females, 18 ? 45 years oldTertiary students & working professionals
-Existing users of micellar water (category), have heard of but never used Bioderma?s H2O
-Digitally-savvy and are well-informed on skincare trends, ingredients, etc
-Appreciates and engages with brands who are authentic and able to relate to their lifestyles
Bioderma Hydrabio H2o Moisturising Micellar Water 500ml| For Dehydrated & Sensitive Skin
“An ultra-gentle soothing micellar foaming gel cleanser that deeply cleanses while hydrating and soothing sensitive skin.
What It Does:
– Soothes, deeply cleanses and removes dirt, make-up and impurities
– Enriched with skin conditioning ingredients and lipid-restoring/moisturising properties to hydrate skin
– High-tolerance formula that strengthens skin barrier
– Excellent skin and eye tolerance
– No paraben, fragrance, soap & alcohol. Non-comedogenic.”
Ingredient / Content
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, DISODIUM EDTA, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, RHAMNOSE, NIACINAMIDE, HEXYLDECANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) SEED EXTRACT, BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) STEROLS, TOCOPHEROL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM).
How To Use
How to Use:
- Soak a cotton pad with Hydrabio H2O micellar water and cleanse face, eyes, lips and neck.
- Repeat application until cotton pad(s) is clean.
- You're done! No rinsing required.
- Can be used daily in the morning and night.