-Females, 18 ? 45 years oldTertiary students & working professionals
-Existing users of micellar water (category), have heard of but never used Bioderma?s H2O
-Digitally-savvy and are well-informed on skincare trends, ingredients, etc
-Appreciates and engages with brands who are authentic and able to relate to their lifestyles
Bioderma Sebium Lotion Hydrating And Mattifying Toner is a hydrating and mattifying toner for oily, acne-prone skin that limits skin imperfections.
What It Does:
- Gently soothes and provides 8-hour lasting hydration
- Regulates sebum production and restores skin’s pH to a healthy level
- Anti-bacterial, gently exfoliates and refines skin’s texture
- Tightens pores
- High-tolerance formula that strengthens skin barrier
- Excellent skin tolerance
- No paraben & alcohol. Non-comedogenic. Contains allergen-free fragrance. “
Ingredient / Content
AQUA/WATER/EAU, PEG-11 METHYL ETHER DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, FOMES OFFICINALIS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, POLYSORBATE 20, SODIUM CITRATE, ZINC GLUCONATE, SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, MANNITOL, SODIUM METABISULFITE, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, PYRIDOXINE HCL, PROPYL GALLATE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM).
How To Use
How to Use:
- Soak a cotton pad with Sebium Lotion and apply onto freshly cleansed face and neck.
- Alternatively, pour Sebium Lotion onto palms and gently pat into freshly cleansed face and neck.
- Can be used daily in the morning and night.