-Females, 18 ? 45 years oldTertiary students & working professionals
-Existing users of micellar water (category), have heard of but never used Bioderma?s H2O
-Digitally-savvy and are well-informed on skincare trends, ingredients, etc
-Appreciates and engages with brands who are authentic and able to relate to their lifestyles
Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner Pore Treatment Moisturiser is targeted treatment moisturiser that minimizes appearance of large pores for oily, acne-prone skin.
What It Does:
– Minimizes size of enlarged pores
– Regulates sebum quality and prevents blocked pores (a source of blemishes)
– Mattifying and smoothing effect on oily skin
– Refines skin’s texture
– High-tolerance formula that strengthens skin barrier
– Excellent skin tolerance
– No paraben & alcohol. Non-comedogenic. Contains allergen-free fragrance. “
Ingredient / Content
AQUA/WATER/EAU, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, FOMES OFFICINALIS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, SILICA, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIDECETH-6, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, C30-45 ALKYL CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, LAURYL PEG/PPG-18/18 METHICONE, DISODIUM EDTA, SALICYLIC ACID, XYLITOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, MANNITOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, DODECYL GALLATE, RHAMNOSE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM).
How To Use
How to Use:
- Can be used alone, after cleansing and/or toning, after your daily moisturiser at targeted areas
- Apply on entire face (oily, acne-prone skin) or on T-zone (combination skin)
- Can be used daily in the morning and night.